This may change soon enough, so here are the current workarounds:
Site no longer links to Google Play by default & will get updates even when Telegram stops being available on Google Play store.
Don’t remove the app. When apple decides to remove Telegram from App Store, you won’t be able to download it again or receive updates.
Telegram team is currently working on 2 web versions w/ mobile support (WebK & WebZ).
iOS users may use them from a browser on their device (e.g. Safari).
Hese are probably for iOS users who won’t be able to side-load Telegram after removal from App Store.
- Version K: https://webk.telegram.org
- Version Z: https://webz.telegram.org
- Bugtracker: https://bugs.telegram.org/c/4002
- missing features WebK: https://bugs.telegram.org/c/4003
- missing features WebZ: https://bugs.telegram.org/c/4004